The workshop will take place on 14 August 2014, in room M340.
For more details, please see the full conference program, available here.
Session 1: 09.30 – 10.30
10.30 – 11.00 – Coffee break
- Elvira Popescu and Sabine Graf. Welcome message
- Maria De Marsico, Carla Limongelli, Filippo Sciarrone, Andrea Sterbini, and Marco Temperini. Social Network Analysis and Evaluation of Communities of Practice of Teachers: a Case Study
- Martin Labaj and Mária Bieliková. Utilization of Exercise Difficulty Rating by Students for Recommendation
Session 2: 11.00 – 12.30
- Luigi Laura, Umberto Nanni, and Marco Temperini. The Organization of Large-Scale Repositories of Learning Objects with Directed Hypergraphs
- Jiahui Quan, Qing Li, and Minglu Li. Computer Science Paper Classification for CSAR
- Martin Svrcek and Marián Šimko. Supporting Educational Content Enrichment and Learning via Student-Created Definitions
- Closing discussion
Please note that presentation time for workshop papers will be 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.